November Goals 1. Get all Christmas shopping done. - Fail, but we did start, which is better than some years. I have a couple of Christmas gifts that I'm making, which I really want to share, but can't until the recipients get them!
2. Drop 5 pounds. - Fail, but I'm not terribly concerned. The prednisone side effects are clearing up more and more every day. It's just a matter of time.
3. Organize sewing supplies. - In progress? I got a little carrier for my thread and bobbins, and I've claimed a corner of the living room with my rocking chair and a little table for hand sewing and storing supplies.
4. Use our reusable bags every time we go to the grocery store. - Habit in progress. We've gotten as far as getting the bags into the car; we just can't remember every time to bring them in with us.
5. Organize files on computer. - Not perfect, but definitely in progress. I can't believe the crap I've saved.
6. Finish The Omnivore's Dilemma. - Fail. I'm only about halfway through.
7. See a dermatologist. - Fail, because we have no money.
1. Finish Christmas shopping well before Christmas.
2. Organize my Firefox bookmarks - Oh man, you guys, I've got so much crap. Just my wedding folder alone is like 100 bookmarks.
3. Finish the things I've been making - the things that I cannot talk about. Because they are presents.
4. Yoga at least 3 times a week. - I've gotten a couple of free yoga videos on iTunes, and they're really nice to do before bed or during a break at work.
5. Blog entry at least twice a week. - We'll see how this one turns out. I have to learn to write even if I don't feel interesting.
6. Take some pictures of everyday things and post them.
7. ENJOY the holidays! The time goes so quickly.