I was nominated for this back in JUNE by the gorgeous and amazing Dana at Appreciate Each Day! I guess I was saving it for a rainy day, honey!
So, here's how it works... I'm supposed to tag people at the end, but I'll leave it open for
anyone who cares to!
There are rules that go along with receiving the award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
7 Things about me!
1. I think if I didn't have a day job, I'd be a fitness freak. Everyone who knows me is laughing so hard right now, but it's true! I love to ride my bike, take walks, swim, "play" tennis. I'm just so tired by the time I get home that I don't do any of it - all my bursts of energy are midday!
2. I have crazy energy swings, day by day, and hour by hour sometimes. I'm usually just too tired to be social.
3. When I am social, I'm in introvert disguised as an extrovert. I'm totally fun to be around for an hour or two, and then I'm tired and want my quiet time.
4. I'm an absolute magpie. I love anything beaded, sequined, rhinestoned, whatever. I love costume jewelry, huge, ethnic-style earrings, and as many handbags as there are days in the year! Some day....
5. Everyone, but everyone around me is either pregnant or having trouble conceiving. I, however, am just trucking along, very happy to be neither.
6.I believe in eating for your health and for enjoyment, and exercising to be strong and capable. Women who structure their whole lives around counting calories and maintaining a certain miniscule weight make me sad.
7. It took me 20 years to realize it, but my mom is my best friend. Doesn't mean she doesn't absolutely drive me batty some days, but I'm sure she'd say the same about me. :)
Tell me something about yourself!